Windows x64 | English | File Size: 105.44 MB
PCB design made easy. Make anything with EAGLE PCB design software. Powerful, easy-to-use tools for every engineer. Speed through complex board layouts with modern PCB routing tools. Quickly reuse subcircuits that remain synchronized between schematic and PCB. Escape your ball grid arrays (BGA) in seconds, not hours.
PCB layout software for every engineer
Bring your electronic inventions to life with a complete set of PCB layout and schematic editing tools in EAGLE software.
Modular design blocks (New!)
Reuse existing blocks of circuitry in a snap.
Keep designs of any size organized and in order.
Electrical rule checking
Have confidence in your schematic design.
Real-time design synchronization
Stay in-sync between schematic and PCB layout.
Easy-to-use schematic editor
Transform your ideas into reality with intuitive schematic capture.
New routing engine (New!)
Design beautiful PCB layouts fast.
BGA fanout (New!)
Escape from your BGA in seconds.
Simplified selection and editing (New!)
Select, group, and edit your design, your way.
Make one design and assemble many with variants.
Design with the latest technologies, including DDR4, PCI Express, or USB-C.
Design rule checking
Ensure your boards are ready to build.
Powerful PCB layout
Bring your design to life with intuitive PCB layout tools.
Unite your PCB and enclosure together.
The one-stop shop for reviewing your component needs.
Reduce worries about parts availability.
Accessible library content
Thousands of ready-to-use part libraries.
Generate your CAM outputs with a single click.
Fast track your designs to your mechanical tool.
User Language Programs (ULPs)
Improve your design tool process.
Includes 999 schematic sheets, 16 signal layers, and unlimited board areas.
• Added "Copy URN" for libraries in the EAGLE Library Editor.
• Added a feature that allows switching the active route to the opposite end of the airwire.
• The ROUTE command now snaps to a grid point when routing to an existing wire.
• Now the ROUTE command allows a microvia to be placed when routing out of a SMD.
• Added options to the SLICE command to ripup wires to the left or right of the slice line.
• Improvement to show the width of the slicing line.
• Added ULP support for 3D packages (UL_PACKAGE3D) and for URNs in UL_DEVICESET, UL_PACKAGE, and UL_SYMBOL.
• Speeded up the initial opening of the ADD dialog by approximately 20-30%.
• Added "View on Web" links and version in Control Panel for libraries and 3D Packages previews.
• Added caching for 3D Package thumbnails.
• When creating a new version of a Managed Library, EAGLE shows the reason for errors, if any, when downloading the new Managed Library file.
• Disable FUSIONSYNC polling when Fusion Sync feature is disabled.
• We now remove URNs and 3D Packages when saving local copies of Managed Libraries.
• Removed thumbnails preview of non-model 3D Packages.
• The OPEN command now supports opening Managed Libraries by URN.
• EAGLE could crash after attempting to add a Design Block to a module.
• Fixed a bug that caused Managed Libraries to be set to draft status after saving a copy of them.
• After UNDO/REDO, it could happen that parts and elements in a design were set as locally-modified.
• Fixed license check on pulling a design from Fusion containing components in negative quadrant.
• Empty assets could prevent the parsing of a Managed Library.
• There could appear multiple "OK" buttons when an error was encountered in discarding local edits to a Managed Library.
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 or newer is required.
– EAGLE 64-bit requires a 64-bit operating system.
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare